Sourcing and FM Manager for Facilities Management Services.
This position will lead supplier relationships for Global Facilities Management spend categories, with focus on delivering optimal solutions, driving cost savings and improving overall commercial terms. The primary concentration of activities for this position will be centered on EMEA operations but will also include support for global sourcing projects as well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- You will work with the key internal partners to assess opportunities for cost savings/improved terms for each of the spend categories and you will initiate new ones.
- You will maintain a database of key facilities agreements, perform market research to identify viable partners for each major spend category, and do the necessary data analysis required to prepare for the supplier negotiations.
- Additionally, you will perform sourcing activities, including contract negotiations and provide project management of sourcing activities from start to end, including regular status updates to the teams’ partners.
- Finally, you will identify areas for process/toolset improvement to increase efficiency and productivity and monitor supplier performance to ensure objectives are being met.
- You’ll frequently fly abroad (mainly EMEA)
- You’ll be based in Athens Greece
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree, in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, Masters preferred
- 3+ years of sourcing experience in either the indirect or direct space
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel experience
- Strength in working with data from disparate sources
- Project Management knowhow (will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- High ethical standards and strong quality of work mindset
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong Health, Environment and Safety knowledge in Facilities Management
- Customer focused service delivery model
- Experience completing RFPs and RFQs for various spend categories.
- Strong background with procurement tools and processes (e.g., Reverse Auctions)
- Experience in leading negotiation teams
- Strong communication skills giving presentations to senior management
- Experience putting major focus on meeting and exceeding objectives
- Facilities Management related procurement experience is mandatory
With competitive salaries, we are widely considered to be one of the industry’s desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite teams are rapidly growing. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
Globe Williams is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate.