Posted: 18 May, 2020
Organization: Globe Williams Greece
Globe Williams International Facility Management Company, which is active in the field of Building Installation Management, wants to hire an experienced person in the Integral Building Management Facility (Facility Manager) to staff this department.
The position will be addressed to the General Manager and the Operation Director with the main responsibilities:
• Management of building facilities for multinational customers in the service sector.
• Organization and coordination of projects. Budget monitoring.
• Creating and monitoring on a monthly basis the budget of each Project.
• Continuous control of the services provided in specific facilities with more emphasis on the observance of periodic and regular work as defined in the employment contracts.
• Continuous communication and regular meetings with the Heads of the facilities for the implementation and operation of quality services.
• Implementation of procedures related to the operation of the company for the highest quality service.
• Providing consulting support to the customer in matters of services in collaboration with the other departments of the company.
• Full information to the management about the progress of the projects it manages.
• Cooperation with the General Directorate of Human Resource Management in matters of selection-recruitment of employees. Participation in the training of the company's staff in matters of security and procedures.
• Monthly reports to the Management and the client for the progress of the projects.
• Negotiation capacity with customers and suppliers.
• Collection and analysis of competition data.
• Possibility of presence and promotion of services to young and potential customers.
• Attractive Remuneration Package.
• Continuing Education in the field of Facility Management.
• Modern and pleasant work environment with the possibility of development in a multinational group.
• Provision of Laptop and mobile phone.
Requirements: • Age from 30 years. • Degree from Higher Education Institution - mainly Business Administration - Business Management - Admin Support - Business Administration - Real Estate. • Very good knowledge of English. • Excellent knowledge of H / Y. • Consistency is required in conjunction with Organizational and Communication Skills. • Ability to work collaboratively with supervisors and subordinates. • Possibility of travel and travel inland and abroad for short periods of time, days. • Car holder (not professional). • Knowledge in the field of Facility Management Property Management will be considered a qualification.
Working for Globe Williams International means becoming part of an exciting and dynamic, global community. The basis of our organisation is to understand customer needs, along with their business objectives. This philosophy of creating a truly customised, total client service has earned us respect all over the world. The Globe Williams name translates to a cost-effective, high quality, one-stop-shop for facility management. Our services include:
- Hard Facility Management – including services such as technical maintenance and management of quality systems
- Soft Facility Management – including services such as cleaning, environmental, recycling and security
- Corporate Support Services – including services such as human resources and staff support.