About the job
Job Description : Business Development Junior – Operations Administration
• Promote business development opportunities
• Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
• Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
• Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts.
• Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing presentations specifically marketed to meet the client’s business needs.
• Be familiar with pricing and which service to market to which customer.
• Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
• Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure smooth process of projects, liaising with both to manage issues and contacting senior management in exceptional situations.
• Support the customer service with files (such as reporting, follow up emails, liaison with our contracts with the clients, ppt presentations, participance in calls etc)
• Attend on site visits with the existing clients and vendors.
• Production of monthly reports identifying performance against agreed contracts and budgets
• Monitoring expenditure against budget, follow up outstanding payments, and liaise with the finance/accounting team upholding accurate financial record keeping.
• Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance including attending monthly supplier review meetings
• Monitoring and responding to clients’ requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners
• Reporting to the central Business Development Team for the results of the customer leads and build together the correct model for maximizing the outcome of sales calls.
Skills – Abilities – Requirements
ü Proficiency in English
ü Proficiency in MS Office (and CRM software preferably)
ü Licensed car owner
ü 2 years in FM industry (at least) will be considered as a plus
ü Strong communication and organizational skills essential
ü Extensive commercial “solutions” and negotiating skills.
ü Target focussed and able to work in a team matrix environment.
ü Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
Benefits – Salary Package
o 7,500 – 10,000
o Car/Fuel Allowance
o Friendly Environment in a global Organization