About the job
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
· Actively reaching out to customer leads, providing them the necessary information for our company and convert them to clients through cold calling and meetings.
· Acquiring a thorough understanding of the different motives and needs to open an account and use them to create compelling pitch/script that will maximize the outcome of sales calls.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Continuously improve through feedback and reporting to the central Business Development team.
· Offers documentation and RFPs completion.
· Document and report interaction with prospects and clients within our internal CRM.
· Administrative support for the existing accounts.
· Supervising, compiling and filing of agreements and other corporate documents (e.g., tenders).
· Communication and coordination of subcontractors.
· Support and customer service.
· Support the customer service with files (such as reporting, follow up emails, liaison with our legal advisor for the contracts with the vendors, contracts with the clients, ppt presentations, participance in calls etc)
· Production of monthly reports identifying performance against agreed contracts and budgets
· Manage all incoming mail and support the initial operations of the Office
· Maintain the financial administration of the office, monitoring expenditure against budget, follow up outstanding payments, and liaise with the finance/accounting team upholding accurate financial record keeping.
· Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance including attending monthly supplier review meetings
· Creating and pursuing business leads for our TFM services using cold/warm/advance business development techniques
· Monitoring and responding to clients’ requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners
· Assisting with client research, market/industry research and/or practice team initiatives.
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps and/or presentation scheduling.
· Reporting to the central Business Development Team for the results of the customer leads and build together the correct model for maximizing the outcome of sales calls
· Data entry to GW CRM tool
· Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed
· Assessment will be based on the KPIs achieved at the end of each quarter
· Reporting to the country GM
Although we are proud to hire for personality, we have also identified the
following qualifications as necessary for this role:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; native and highly
skilled speaker in English.
● Can-do attitude, ambitious, analytical and resilient personality with the
ability to work in a dynamic environment, upholding an excellent level of
communication in a friendly, energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic demeanor
● Excellent communication skills over phone, emails and/or chats that can
establish rapport with prospects.
● Computer literacy.
● Would be a plus: University Degree in Business Finance/ Communication or
other related field.
● Ideally: previous experience in Management/ Sales.
● Communication & Trading experience.
● Strong communication and organizational skills essential
● Extensive commercial “solutions” and negotiating skills.
● Target focussed and able to work in a team matrix environment.
● Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
What we Offer:
● Competitive salary, dependent on candidate’s profile and experience.
● Bonus Scheme based on delivering results.
● Friendly forward-thinking culture & environment comprising young,
enthusiastic, multinational staff.
● Opportunities for professional learning and growth, including budget for
educational purposes (e.g. conferences, books, online courses, etc).