- Promote business development opportunities
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts.
- Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing presentations specifically marketed to meet the client’s business needs.
- Attend industry trade shows as required.
- Be familiar with pricing and which service to market to which customer.
- Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure smooth process of projects, liaising with both to manage issues and contacting senior management in exceptional situations.
- Support the customer service with files (such as reporting, follow up emails, liaison with our legal advisor for the contracts with the vendors, contracts with the clients, ppt presentations, participance in calls etc)
- Production of monthly reports identifying performance against agreed contracts and budgets
- Maintain the financial administration of the office, monitoring expenditure against budget, follow up outstanding payments, and liaise with the finance/accounting team upholding accurate financial record keeping.
- Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance including attending monthly supplier review meetings
- Monitoring and responding to clients’ requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners
- Reporting to the central Business Development Team for the results of the customer leads and build together the correct model for maximizing the outcome of sales calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field will be considered as an additional asset.
- Proven experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in English language.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work with a leading International Facility Management company.
- Career growth prospects within a dynamic and innovative organization.