About the job
A multinational company specializes in Property and Facility Management Industries has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to begin their career in one of the strongest local companies on the Facility management sector and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Sales & Tendering Assistant
1. Manage, under the supervision of the Bid Coordinators (Local Tendering Manager), the tender submission process, including online portals, document uploads, and adherence to submission deadlines.
2. Support in Investigation, Review and Analysis of potential Tenders over Web Platforms, internal files and any other incoming requests from, regional, and local clients
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the internal Procurement, legal, finance, and technical experts, to gather relevant information and inputs.
4. Prepare and compile all necessary documentation required for the tender submission, ensuring compliance with client requirements and internal policies.
5. Monitor the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
6. Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process.
7. Liaising with the Business Development Team to generate and/or follow up on new lead
8. Maintaining client records and databases
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations, preparing pricing matrix
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Approaching, scheduling, and attending meetings to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Attention to details and sense of responsibility.
- Dedication to achieving challenging deadlines and good time management skills.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to relate to external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage stress and self-management of tasks.
- Previous Experience as Junior Tender Specialist and/or in sales will be considered as an additional qualification but not mandatory.
· College degree on Economics/ Marketing or relevant
· Relevant Background Experience in Sales and Tendering Procedures
· Experience in Facility Management is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
Rewards and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary at all levels and benefits packages. Core benefits are made available to support and safeguard your financial, physical, and mental wellbeing.
• Good financial package
• Work in a great environment with excellent growth possibilities