About the job
GLOBE WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL is a multinational Total Facility Management Services company headquartered in Australia since 2000. Our growth has allowed us to be present in 34 entities around the globe and offering our services to our esteemed clients in more than 90 countries and we are continuously expanding. We currently serve businesses across diverse industry segments, offering them IFM support with a broad pallet of more than 350 services which always grows to meet our clients’ needs across several divisions, including, Hard Services, Technical Maintenance, Soft Services, General Services, Staffing-Personnel Services, Environmental Services, Property and Relocation Services, Consulting Services, Vendor Management Services, Catering & Meals Services, and Security Services.
As part of our continues development and expansion process we are looking for one more addition for our team in Jordan. He / She will be based in our offices in Amman, Jordan and will support our development and expansion target for the country and the EMEA team as well.
Globe Williams Jordan and Globe Williams International will be pleased to onboard the right candidate for the role of Sales Representative for the country to increase our local wide portfolio or clients and also to contribute in the regional cliental footprint.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sales Representative located in Amman. The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating and closing leads, preparing proposals, managing accounts for the mobilization, and achieving the agreed sales goals. The successful candidate will represent our company in a professional manner and act as a liaison between our clients and company. He will be reporting to the country MD and the EMEA Commercial Development Director
- Previous work experience as a Sales Representative or a similar role
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with CRM software and tools to track sales metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Promote business development opportunities
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts.
- Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing presentations specifically marketed to meet the client’s business needs.
- Attend industry trade shows as required.
- Be familiar with pricing and which service to market to which customer.
- Develop sales strategies and, using the systems in place / CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Support the customer service with files (such as reporting, follow up emails, liaison with our legal advisor for the contracts with the vendors, contracts with the clients, ppt presentations, participance in calls etc)
- Production of monthly reports identifying performance against agreed contracts and budgets
- Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance including attending monthly supplier review meetings
- Monitoring and responding to clients’ requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners
- Reporting to the central Business Development Team for the results of the customer leads and build together the correct model for maximizing the outcome of sales calls.
- Organise quotes – pricing tenders and stick with the deadline for submission.
- Handle potential and current contractors, collecting pricing – offers for tendering purposes.
- Organising and monitoring the mobilization phase of a new contract till the handover.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills essential
- Extensive commercial “solutions” and negotiating skills.
- Target focused and able to work in a team matrix environment.
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.