About the job
Swimming pool maintenance technician
Globe Williams International Facility Management Company operating in Facility Management field is looking for an experienced person for the position of swimming pool maintenance technicians.
The position answers to Technical Director and requires the following responsibilities:
The Swimming Pool Engine Room Technician is responsible for the daily monitor and operation of the villa pool engine room equipment. In addition, should treat and maintain the water quality of the swimming pools. Repair swimming pool equipment, such as water filters, pumps, and water systems. Finally, it does the annual preventive maintenance of the equipment of the Swimming Tank systems. Responsible for the proper operation of the water elements facilities and the proper maintenance in accordance with the safety rules and company standards.
• The execution of procedures for treatment and maintenance of water quality of swimming pools and water features
• The execution of preventive and interventional maintenance procedures for swimming pool system equipment
• Organizing and cleaning pool equipment storage area
• Contribution in cases of emergency cleaning of swimming pools, if necessary
• Participate in other department maintenance tasks if requested
• Adherence to Health and Safety procedures, company policies and our brand standards
ü Any combination equivalent to experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
ü Experience in a similar position of pool maintenance, pool systems and pool cleaning equipment
ü Very good level of English.
ü Great computer knowledge.
ü Communication skills.
ü Car driving license.
ü Appealing remuneration package.
ü Constant Training in Facility Management Field.
ü Contemporary and pleasant working environment