The services that you need, done your wayGlobe Williams is dedicated to creating a total facility management service that exceeds expectation. During the last 15 years we have worked hard to establish the business in certain fields of service, all around the world. Our creativity, expertise and professional integrity with which we complete each project truly sets us apart from competitors. We cater to a range of facilities, from small offices to industrial sites, factories, shopping centers and hospitals. The Globe Williams aim is to provide high quality, personalised services. We are able to achieve such great results by using our quality management system, where each project is assigned a specific account manager to look after all details with honest and clear communication. Our expertly trained staff is the heart of our organisation, constantly continuing their education and looking to improve the quality standard. You can trust that with Globe Williams, you will receive customised and successful results.
Certifications you can trust.The Globe Williams team is fully committed to providing the highest level of environmental care, quality and health and safety across all staff, subcontractors, visitors and clients. This is proven by our dedication to meeting ISO certifications in Quality 9001:2008, Environmental 14001:2004 and Occupational Health and Safety 4801:2001. Our proactive attitude is reflected in our procedures and the manner in which we operate, making safety an integral aspect in every job and throughout our own workplace. As a company we aim to:
- • Provide and maintain safe cleaning equipment
- • Implement safe systems of work within the job site
- • Arrange and monitor the safe use, storage and transportation of all materials
- • Ensure that the outlined health and safety principles are followed at each work premises for all individuals Provide employees and contractors with updated information, training and supervision
- • Maintain all records relating to employees’ health and safety (before the commencement of a contract we ensure that risk assessments are made, with chemical usage charts and detailed safety information on-site)
- • Minimize the environmental impacts of our activities
- • Purchase and use materials, substances and equipment that are eco-friendly and prevent pollution
- • Work with all staff to consistently meeting customer requirements and expectations, for all mutual benefit.
Browse our servicesTo learn more about the services we offer, browse the links below.
- Hard Facility Management – including services such as technical maintenance and management of quality systems
- Soft Facility Management – including services such as cleaning, environmental, recycling and security
- Corporate Support Services – including services such as human resources and staff support.
CORPORATE SUPPORT SERVICES