Mechanic EngineerPosted: 14 October, 2021
Organization: Globe Williams Greece
The position answers to Technical Director and requires the following responsibilities:
- Contracts surveillance
- Mechanic equipment maintenance and team leading
- Responsible for supervising the financial state of the contract- improvement suggestions
- Manage contact with clients / develop new procedures and improve existing policy in order to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Supervise contract suppliers
- Supervise K.P.I.S (Key Performance Indicator Services) of all contracts works, regular or urgent)
- Update equipment data base, maintenance surveillance, consumption, costs, keeping record of potential break downs
- Purchase research for spare parts.
- Appealing remuneration package.
- Constant Training in Facility Management Field.
- Contemporary and pleasant working environment with possibility of Career Development in International Company.
- Laptop, mobile phone, car
- Age over 30 years old.
- Higher Education Degree- Mechanic or Electric Engineer degree desirable.
- Very good level of English.
- Great computer knowledge.
- Responsibility, Organization and Communication skills.
- Ability of productive cooperation with Chief officers or associates.
- Car driving license.
- Facility Management or Property Management knowledge will be considered as an asset.
Send CVS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Globe Williams International means becoming part of an exciting and dynamic, global community. The basis of our organisation is to understand customer needs, along with their business objectives. This philosophy of creating a truly customised, total client service has earned us respect all over the world. The Globe Williams name translates to a cost-effective, high quality, one-stop-shop for facility management. Our services include:
- Hard Facility Management – including services such as technical maintenance and management of quality systems
- Soft Facility Management – including services such as cleaning, environmental, recycling and security
- Corporate Support Services – including services such as human resources and staff support.