Posted: 22 October, 2018
Organization: Globe Williams International
Location: EMEA Region
ACCOUNT DIRECTORS SOUGHT AFTER IN OUR GROWING PRESENCE ACROSS THE GLOBE / GLOBE WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL
Globe Williams International due to its recent and growing expansion across the globe is looking to hire a number of Account Strategic Directors/ Managers.
With recent wins across its global presence and the continuous success in working with the most of the FM conglomerates we look for enthusiastic professionals to support the Group and our Clients and Affiliates in this journey.
More specifically we are looking for professionals to:
• To manage, retain and grow a portfolio of Strategic Accounts that provides, profitable market share growth and additional strategic opportunities.
• To hunt and grow revenue from a pre-agreed portfolio of “New Business” opportunities and achieve the associated financial targets for “New Business”.
• Develop, in collaboration with the customer, a detailed account plan for each customer in their portfolio that set specific strategies that address the business objectives of both NWP and their client.
• Maintain a pipeline of all opportunities and share this with the NWP Regional & Major Project sales teams, providing assistance in tendering for these where required. Use information to accurately forecast future revenue streams.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of their sector and individual customer, fully understanding current and future sector requirements and using this knowledge to steer NWP to develop relevant added value products and services (including: Sustainability, Safety, Environment).
• Hands-on role managing and supporting approximately 20 site locations in EMEA region, based in South Eastern Europe
• Performs regular site visits to evaluate facility conditions and identify potential repairs and facility maintenance projects.
• Implements and monitors preventative maintenance programs for assigned area including HVAC, life safety, equipment, grease traps, landscaping, etc.
• Manages contractor base for preventative and proactive maintenance and repairs in assigned area including hiring, rate negotiation, monitoring of workmanship, responsiveness, and issue resolution for the market.
• Works with appropriate governing agencies and facilitates their inspections and acceptance for facility maintenance projects.
• Performs other duties and lends assistance to co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of our Corporate Management Team.
Working for Globe Williams International means becoming part of an exciting and dynamic, global community. The basis of our organisation is to understand customer needs, along with their business objectives. This philosophy of creating a truly customised, total client service has earned us respect all over the world. The Globe Williams name translates to a cost-effective, high quality, one-stop-shop for facility management. Our services include:
- Hard Facility Management – including services such as technical maintenance and management of quality systems
- Soft Facility Management – including services such as cleaning, environmental, recycling and security
- Corporate Support Services – including services such as human resources and staff support.